We produce your samples of individual parts, components or devices as single pieces or small batches:
- Construction of proof-of-principle prototypes
- Functional and testable prototypes
- Production and assembly of models for presentation and demonstration
- Trade fair samples
We are winding your coil on your coil body or a standard coil body.
|Wire diameter:||0,05 ... 1,0 mm|
|Diameter of coil body:||10 .. 100 mm|
|Length of the coil body:||10 .. 200 mm|
Why do I need a prototype?
Prototypes are produced for testing, presentation or just to touch or feel them or take them in your hand. In this way, depending on the development progress, practical insights can be gained in short periods of time, and parts or mechanisms can be optimized.
The mechanical workshop is equipped with the usual cutting or machining equipment of precision or mechanical engineering for use in:
- Turning (including watchmakers lathe)
- Flat or surface grinding
In addition, we have or can offer:
- STRATASYS FDM 3000 rapid prototyping system for the production of plastic parts (ABS) straight from the 3D CAD model (maximum part size 250 x 250 x 300)
- Spot-welding, brazing or soldering of switching contacts
- Coil winding
- Optical measuring projector, PC measuring microscope, customary measuring equipment or instruments.
Close cooperation gives us easy access to sophisticated manufacturing techniques:
- Rapid prototyping processes (such as STL / vacuum casting, aluminium tools, rapid tools, laser sintering, metal precision casting)
- Erosion technique and NC tool machines
- Laser beam welding or cutting
- Water jet cutting
- Spring making
- Manufacture of printed circuit boards